Tim is an author and a professional speaker
His first fiction book ‘Damaged Goods’, was published in early November of 2019.
Tim has delivered programs for more than 20 years in a total of about 25 countries. As well as Canada and the United States, some of the countries include: Bahamas, Bermuda, Brunei, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, U.A.E., and Vietnam
In a Nutshell:
- Keynote Speaker
- Past-president of the Toronto Chapter of C.A.P.S. (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers)
- Author of two non-fiction books
- Created & developed The Excuse Terminator (for Dating, Weight Loss, Negotiations)
- In development: Negotiation’s Biggest Losers!
Out of the Nutshell:
- Fiction writer
- Actor in community theatre
- Scourge of Bonsai
- Tap Dancer
- Husband, boyfriend, father…and more