Negotiation’s Biggest Losers!
Why learn from your mistakes when you can learn from the
This is a special section of the book, “Sex, Lies & Negotiation Techniques” due for publication in September of 2014. It is always easier with some hindsight, but still – it comes down to coulda’, woulda’, shoulda’. A few of the special negotiation losers we deal with include:
- Winning the war but not the peace – The Versailles Treaty
- Winning the battle but not the war (why the Romans were like a bunch of texas cowboys who’ve had one too many)
- Paying too much for what you don’t need – War of the Roses
- Can’t we all just be friends? (And other mistakes by Jimmy Carter.)
- I’d give up my left arm to be ambidexterous! Negotiating with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation when you have ‘no hand’.
- You’re fired (and more)! Ronald Regan and PATCO (Air Traffic Controllers)
- A very Hard Day’s Night (Brian Epstein – Beatles Manager)
Bonus! Tim reveals secrets on how you can take lessons from the best negotiator’s in the world – free!
Want to talk or hear more about this topic? Please email (preferred) contact us.
or call telephone: (416) 691-2648