Sex, Lies and Negotiation Techniques
With this title, how can this book NOT be for you?
Wait a minute! How much sex are we talking about here?
- No need to panic. The title is a take on the James Spader fim, “Sex, Lies and Videotape” mean to to grab your attention. Works eh?
- Not to worry, nothing x-rated, though we will ‘visit’ the subject, after all, next to politics and professional bicycle racing, it may be the area of human endeavor where most lies and negotiations take place!. But, nothing x-rated, nothing off color.
- We’ll have some fun and share the ‘best sex advice – ever’! Learn how the eyes as well as the I’s are so important, legalized lying, two ways to beat a lie detector test, how to successfully use a memory technique related to Custer’s Last Stand, why it is all mommas’ fault and the top ten professions for lying. It isn’t if you negotiate but when – know the top ten techniques from platinum negotiations as well as how to take free lessons from the best negotiators in the world and why learn from your mistakes when you can learn from negotiation’s biggest losers!
- If you have ever wondered how Hannibal and his troops could be compared to a bunch of drunk Texas cowboys, how the truth may NOT set you free, or why Saul changed his name to Paul after falling off the wagon on the road to Damascus, Tim’s book and his keynote talk is for you.
- Download your copy of the brochure
You can order the book, or you can order Tim!*
The book: Order now for as low as
- “Tim has hit a home run with Sex, Lies & Negotiation Techniques, a combination of humor and sex leading to a powerful lesson on the techniques and benefits of first-rate negotiations.”
- Len Sklar, author of “The Check is NOT in the mail!”
- Kindle Edition
- Order KOBO version ($5.95)
- Paperback at $14.95 (or lower)
Order Tim to speak at your next meeting or conference*
- *(He’s a bit more expensive than the book, but just be thankful you’re not paying by the pound or the kilo.)
- “I may not have the boots with me, they are not as easy to get on and off as you might think, but I would love to share the boots story and a few others with you – we’ll have fun!”
- Please contact us now to see how we may spice up your next conference!